Ford Focus Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
173 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
04 SVT ZX5 (CD Silver/Blue #?/192)

New thread for new car.
Already reinstalled Steeda passenger motor mount and Steeda STS from old car. Also installed shifter base aluminum bushings from AlexTheMachinist. And swapped over the 9006 stereo and sub/amp from trunk(including all the trunk carpeting). Gonna work on swapping all my other parts as quick as possible. Also really need to get tinted.

·
Registered
173 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Looks very clean!
Thanks. It is actually very nice. A hint nicer than my old one.

Nice blank canvas. Any plans?
Straight away I need to get it tinted. Then the plan is to put all the parts on that I took off my old car. And install the Konis and H&R race springs and autocross it. Then I'll autocross it again and again and again. You get the idea.

Nice! Best color too. :)

-Steve
I couldn't agree more. I got very lucky to find one so quickly. And so nearly identical.

·
Registered
173 Posts
Discussion Starter #7

Since my old one got wrecked I had to make a new license plate frame.

And I got it properly tinted. My last one came tinted and it must have been only 20% tint. I always thought it should be darker. I went with 5%. Much better.

·
Registered
2,814 Posts
Gorgeous

·
Registered
173 Posts
Discussion Starter #12

So this is what happens when a douchebag in a f350 crosses the centerline and nearly head-on demolishes your car. If I didn't swerve left to try avoiding him it would've been a head on collision. Then the scumbag POS runs away. And he's known to police apparently.
I was kind of out of it at the scene so I didn't really realize how badly damaged my car was. The rear door is actually peeled off backwards. The passenger door was pushed into the seat which was shoved into the center console. I feel a bit lucky that not only am I alive but I actually walked away.

·
Registered
1,861 Posts
Holy crap. Glad you walked away!

·
Registered
173 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
1 - 16 of 16 Posts