Ford Focus Forum banner

1 - 20 of 41 Posts

·
Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Some of you may already know me and my car from another forum but I thought I might as well drop by here as well. As an introduction, here the a quick picture rundown of the 2002 Focus Svt I bought almost two years ago. It started out with 86000 miles and is now pushing 106000 and hasn't had a single day out of service for mechanical reasons.

Early last summer.

End of last summer.

Mid winter.

And how it sits know even though it want stay like this for long. There's always something more to do and try.

Current Performance Modifications
Air Intake Scoop
K&N Air Filter

Current Interior Modifications
Body Color Interior Trim Pieces
Windshield Shade
"Short Throw" Shifter
Pioneer Head Unit
10" Verge Subwoofer
400 Watt Dual Amp
Full Rear Area Interior Build Including Flat Floor and Multiple Storage Areas.

Current Exterior Modifications
Black Painted Svt Summer Wheels
White Painted Cougar Winter Wheels
Tinted Side and Front Turn Signals, Taillights, and Fog lights
Body Color Hatch Trim Piece and Front Air Dam
Debadged
Rear Blue oval emblem delete
Shaved antenna
Side Trim Removed
Custom Mudflaps
Custom Front Grill
Custom Built Hitch Mount

·
Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks all. I just got some orange LED strips so today I am going to start shaving off the front turn signals on the bumper and possibly grill.

·
Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I took a little detour coming home from work yesterday morning and got these shots. As you can see, I finished the bumper and grill.

·
Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
No, it hasn't changed but I keep adding more and more stuff to it. My real work season has started to I keep needing to carry more things with me. It's great not having all this stuff floating around the back of the car getting lost and making noise.

So everyone know what I'm talking about, here's some pics of my interior build that I did over the winter. I was still in winter mode when I took this.

·
MS Paint PWNS ME!
9,807 Posts
what the ****?

that poor, poor SVT

·
Banned
1,266 Posts
Thats definitely maximizing the space in the back. nice job!

That had to take some time with all those shelves and compartments.

If you wanted to please all the "looks"-people...slapping some of that subwoofer carpeting on everything would REALLY class it up and still keep all the compartment uses. Its inexpensive too.

1 - 20 of 41 Posts